- Before you fly
- On Ground Services
- On Board Facilities
- Airport Information
- Code Share Partners
- Security Regulations
- Forms and Downloads
Passengers are required to ensure that they are in possession of all documents necessary for travel, apart from their tickets.
Passengers must be in possession of a Valid Ticket issued in his / her name along with any of the following Valid Photo Identity Documents in original* for entry into the Airport and travel.
- Voter Photo Identity card issued by Election Commission of India,
- Aadhaar or m-Aadhaar issued by Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI),
- PAN Card issued by Income Tax Department,
- Driving License issued by RTO,
- Service Photo Identity Card issued by Central / State Government, Public Sector Undertakings, local bodies or Public Limited Companies,
- Student Photo Identity Cards issued by Government Institutions/ Government recognized Educational Institutions,
- Nationalized Bank Passbook with attested Photograph,
- Pension card / Pension documents having photograph of the passenger,
- Disability Photo ID Card / handicapped medical certificate issued by the respective State / UT Governments / Administrations.
No identity proof is required in respect of Infant/Minor, when accompanied by their parents / guardian who is a traveling and having a valid identity proof as listed above. However, an unaccompanied minor must carry a valid identity proof as listed above.
For a passenger who for some valid reasons is not in a position to produce any of the above listed photo identity proofs, the Identity Certificate issued by a Group 'A' Gazetted Officer of the Central / State Government on his / her official letterhead with passenger's photograph duly attested, will be valid for this purpose.
For international travel, passengers require to be in possession of valid passport, valid visa and/or entry permits and health certificates as required.
Travel Documentation for Nepal
1Call 24x7 All India
Toll : 1860 233 1407
From MTNL/BSNL and Mobile/Landline Numbers of most Private Telecom Operators in India.