Do you feel like your boyfriend doesn’t love you? that he is losing interest in your relationship – or in you?
Is there a little nagging voice inside that keeps telling you that something is off?
The good news is:
If you’re here, you’ve passed the denial phase, and you are ready to check for the signs that your boyfriend doesn’t love you.
You can’t ignore those little signs that your boyfriend shows less affection or no longer loves you.
Now’s the time to be brutally honest with yourself and face reality. It’s going to be hard but the light at the end of the dark tunnel is:
If your boyfriend loved you once, he can love you again.
Keep that in mind as I show you thesigns that your boyfriend may be losing his love for you because I’ll show you how to reverse it, and make fall head over hills in love with you again.
- 1 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Doesn’t Love You
- 1.1 1. He Doesn’t Know What He Wants
- 1.2 2. He Doesn’t Care About Your Feelings
- 1.3 3. He Blames You for Everything
- 1.4 4. He Changes Priorities
- 1.5 5. He Doesn’t Make Time for You
- 1.6 6. He Suddenly Has Secrets
- 1.7 7. He Doesn’t Talk to You Like He Used to
- 2 What to Do If He Doesn’t Love You
7 Signs Your Boyfriend Doesn’t Love You
7 Signs Your Boyfriend Doesn’t Love You
1. He Doesn’t Know What He Wants
If your boyfriend has directly told you that he doesn’t know if he loves you, or that he “loves you but not in love with you”, or he loves you but not sure you are “the one” – it means his feelings for you have changed.
These are all (quite pathetic) attempts to tell you that he is no longer in love with you, without facing the “women drama” that all guys fear.
One of my ex boyfriends (I was so in love with him) told me that he still loves me but not sure he wants to live with me anymore and wants to try living apart (But not break up).
This was of course a load of BS, but I couldn’t handle the underlying message and stayed with him for a whole month after he moved out from our apartment.
Every day I waited for him to change his mind and come back, until a month later I told him I can’t do this anymore and broke up with him.
Obviously he did not protest…because it was exactly what he wanted.See AlsoPhil Mickelson, Rights Fees, Obnoxious Greed and PGA Tour16 Things To Do In Genting Highland Malaysia For An Exciting Trip In 2022Jenni Rivera's family 'DISGUSTED that pictures of singer's mangled body parts were leaked to media by first responders'Childhood gambling: A parent's guide to risks and prevention
👉Read: 12 clear ways to know if he serious about you
2. He Doesn’t Care About Your Feelings
If you notice that your boyfriend seems to not notice when you are upset anymore, or notices but ignores it – it’s a red flag.
A guy in love will recognize that his girl is in pain or distress and will at least try to bring a smile back to her face.
If you cry about something and he ignores you or worse – gets annoyed – it may mean that he is hiding his guilt feelings about losing the love for you.
What To Do When He Shuts You Out
If you don’t know what went wrong, why he withdrew or became indifferent to your love, then you must watch this video.
It may be the difference between being the girl that he left, and the one that he hangs on to and marries.
3. He Blames You for Everything
If your boyfriend acts distant, ignores you, doesn’t communicate, and avoids you while accusing you of doing these exact things, he is signaling you that he wants out.
(👉 Find out if he plans to break up with you)
This is because he feels a lot of guilt from falling out of love. And the easiest way to relieve this guilt is by convincing himself that the feelings are mutual and in fact, you don’t love him anymore either.
Does that make sense to you?
How relieved would you be if you stopped loving a guy but knew that he feels the same and won’t be heartbroken by it when you tell him?
That’s what’s going in his mind (probably subconsciously).
Another related sign is checking the relationship status obsessively. If your boyfriend keeps asking “are we o.k.”? (In one way or another) – nothing is o.k.
4. He Changes Priorities
If your boyfriend does one of these things:
- Gradually or suddenly starts to ignore your texts and calls (and make stupid excuses for it)
- Prefers hanging out with his friends and family (without you)
- Shows you that you are not his priority anymore
- Spends more time with his female best friend (here’s what to do when your boyfriend’s best friend is a girl)
He may have lost interest in your relationship and tried to do the “fade out” breakup.
My ex boyfriend not only found stupid excuses to avoid seeing me, calling me and answering my texts, but made sure I found out he was lying.See AlsoWho's the best soulmate for Virgos? Epic zodiac love guide - Love Connectionlist of tv shows episodesHow to Get Money Back from Gambling Site?What happens if you get caught gambling under 21, punishment for illegal gambling
For example, he would tell me that he is busy at work, but then his brother would “accidentally” tell me how they went out for drinks together at that exact time.
He wanted me to know.
5. He Doesn’t Make Time for You
Couples in love make plans all the time. From little plans like going out tomorrow to big plans like moving in together someday, or having 2.4 children.
Every woman wants to feel loved.
If your boyfriend suddenly stops making plans with you or stops talking about the future he sees with you, it’s a bad sign.
My ex boyfriend made it even clearer than this. He told me that in the future he wants to live in a different country, but never mentioned anything about me coming with him. It was clear that he holds no place for us in his future.
6. He Suddenly Has Secrets
If your boyfriend suddenly starts hiding things from you, it’s a sign that he is planning to bail.
If your boyfriend suddenly doesn’t want you to see his phone (including text messages, last calls, etc.), or doesn’t want to tell you where he is going and what he is doing, the red flag should be up.
In the best-case scenario, he doesn’t love you anymore and doesn’t want to include you in his life. In the worst-case scenario, another woman has already gotten on his radar and that’s why he is being secretive.
My ex boyfriend all of a sudden started taking his phone everywhere with him, including the bathroom. He made sure I had no access to it and claimed it’s a privacy matter.
2 months after we broke up I found out that he already started going out (!) with another woman while were still together.
7. He Doesn’t Talk to You Like He Used to
If your guy gradually or suddenly stops replying to your texts and calls as he used to – it may mean that he is losing interest.
At first, he’ll have a variety of excuses but if you keep asking why – he’ll start getting irritated with you and blame you for nagging him.
One more sign has to do with deep/intimate/”mushy” conversations.
If he starts getting annoyed when you want to have a deep conversation with him, or even when you come up with more “cute names” for him – it could be a sign he is losing interest.
What to Do If He Doesn’t Love You
What to Do If He Doesn’t Love You
I’ll repeat what I’ve said in the beginning:
I know it seems hard to believe, but it’s true.
This does not have to be the end and you don’t have to sit there waiting for the ax to fall.
You CAN reverse things.
More than that, you can, with the right knowledge, make your boyfriend WAKE UP and see the beautiful, smart and loving woman he has, standing right in front of him.
By simply learning how the male mind works, and why they can leave the perfect girl (you!) – you can easily make him fight for your relationship, obsessed and desperate to keep you – without you making any effort.
Without begging, pleading, and looking desperate.
Even if you found 1001 signs your boyfriend doesn’t love you, you can still reverse it.
If he loved you once, he can love you again.
How many signs have you found? Share your story with us in the comments below.
Rooting for ya,
7 Unmistakable Breakup Signs (#1 is Most Common)
I'm sure you know this by now: Even the wisest women can fail to see…
Is He Serious About Me or Just Playing? (12 Signs to Check)
Is he serious about me or just playing? The beginning of A relationship is so…
Why is he not begging to get back with me by now? After everything you…See AlsoLottery Winners: 10+ Unbelievable Stories of Lottery Winners!How much money has trainwrecks lost gamblingCan I fly with an expired license? | ID Travel Tips & AdviceWhat is paid search (PPC) and why do you need it?(Video) 7 Brutally Honest Signs He Doesn't Love You Anymore | What If He Doesn't Even Care About You
- Talk to Your Boyfriend.
- Evaluate Your Feelings.
- Figure Out If It's Worth Trying to Make Things Work.
- Ask Your Friends for Advice.
- Take Time to Process Your Feelings.
- Find Out What He Wants to Do.
- Come Up with a Plan.
- Give Him Some Space.
- You Feel Better When You're Not With Them. ...
- You Treat Them Like Your BFF. ...
- You're Just Putting Up With Them. ...
- You Make Excuses For Not Spending Time Together. ...
- There's Discomfort In Saying "I Love You" ...
- You Look At Other People When You're Out.
- Spend time away from each other. ...
- Ask yourself what they need. ...
- Spend more present time with them. ...
- Have silly time together. ...
- Stop and notice your S.O. ...
- Take turns planning surprise date nights. ...
- List the ways your partner has made your life better.
- He Is Protective Of You. ...
- He Puts Your Happiness Before His Own. ...
- His Body Language Is Different When You Are Around. ...
- He Is Curious About Your Dating Life. ...
- He Reveals His Relationship Status. ...
- He Tries To Connect Over Common Interests. ...
- He Showers Compliments On You.
- TALK TO EACH OTHER. The first step to improving any relationship is effective communication: ...
- TALK TO OTHERS. ...
- ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR DIFFERENCES. ...
- EDUCATE YOURSELF. ...
- CONSIDER GOING BACK TO SCHOOL.
Fear of conflict.
Usually, the longer you've been with someone, the more conflicted the process is. It is a sad reality that many men (and women) stay in unfulfilling relationships month after month, year after year, because they fear the pain involved in breaking up and moving on.
- He makes little effort to communicate.
- He becomes evasive – avoiding anything to do with you.
- He pushes you away when you want to get close.
- He doesn't show up when he promised.
- He can't be bothered to be 'nice'.
- He is mean to you.
- Call him by cute names often:
- Keep him guessing:
- Touch him unexpectedly:
- Small changes do make a big difference:
- Compliment him often:
- Take him down the memory lane:
- Give him ample space:
- Smell good at all times:
To make him want you back, first give him space to heal and realize how much he misses you. For example, you should stop texting and calling if you can, and wait for him to contact you first, which could take a couple weeks. While you spend time apart, focus on yourself and working through your feelings.Is he in love or using me? ›
Whenever you both meet, if it always ends with sex, it might be a sign that he is using you. If he is making time only to sleep with you, he might be interested in physical intimacy rather than a committed relationship. If you both meet and he just wants to jump your bones and then leave, he is using you for sex.
Ask directly if you feel comfortable with that.
Do you love me?” If you don't want to put too much pressure on him, say something like, “I know that's a big question. You don't have to answer right away if you're not ready.”
Men love women who are thoughtful, caring, loving and kind. A woman who does little things for her man for no other reason other than that she loves him. A woman who makes him smile back whenever she smiles at him. A woman who radiates love and warmth from her heart.What are the 5 steps to fix a relationship? ›
- Face and embrace your differences. ...
- Practice effective communication skills. ...
- Love your partner the way he or she wants to receive love. ...
- Create the habit of loving. ...
- Express gratitude for “the things your partner is supposed to do anyway.”
Stop trying to fix a relationship that has no intimacy.
This doesn't just refer to sexual intimacy but also emotional. As expected, the initial passion of any relationship tends to wear off. If a deep emotional connection doesn't replace this, that's when to stop trying in a relationship.
- Introduce A Joint Activity To Your Weekly Routine. ...
- Have A Tech-free Weekend. ...
- Make A Random Milestone A 'holiday' ...
- Have A 'big Picture' Talk Over A Bottle Of Wine. ...
- Make One New Couple Friend. ...
- Splurge On A Service That'll Give You One Less Thing To Worry About.
- Notice it and ask about it. ...
- Acknowledge them. ...
- Honour yourself. ...
- Suggest some help. ...
- Take on the load, when appropriate. ...
- Be supportive in a meaningful way. ...
- Help them to redefine what “happy” is.
Sometimes, couples are unhappy because they feel bored in a relationship, or because both partners have lost the physical spark they used to have. At other times, there may be extreme jealousy present in the relationship, or perhaps a severe case of emotional manipulation.What makes a man happier in a relationship? ›
Clear communication, openness to new experiences, and respect for your partner are key if you want to build a lasting, loving relationship. 1. Make your partner a priority: Take time often to let your boyfriend or hubby know how special he is to you.How do you know if it's time to break up? ›
- Your needs aren't being met.
- You're seeking those needs from others.
- You're scared to ask for more from your partner.
- Your friends and family don't support your relationship.
- You feel obligated to stay with your partner.
If he avoids seeing you at all costs even though it is important, it is one of the signs he is heartbroken over you. He knows that when he sees you, the memories will come flooding, and it might be too much for him to handle. Also, he would ensure avoiding places where you are likely to show up.
Even ifyou were the one who initiated the split, there are five stages ofgrief that you will go through. They are denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance, according to Mental-Health-Matters. These are the natural ways for your heart to heal.Will no contact make him miss me? ›
Does no contact make him miss you? Yes! One of the best ways to use silence after a breakup is to cut off all means of communication. That includes going silent on social media after a breakup.What do men want in a woman? ›
Like women, men want a life partner who will be trustworthy, faithful and reliable. They want a wife who will stand by their side and, considering divorce rates, it's no surprise that dependability would continue to be attractive.How do you make your man miss you? ›
- 01/6Tips to make your man miss you. ...
- 02/6Be mysterious enough. ...
- 03/6Have a fun time without him. ...
- 04/6Make him feel a little bit jealous. ...
- 05/6Don't reply to his calls or texts immediately. ...
- 06/6Don an addictive smell.
- A deep sense of disconnection. ...
- You're always initiating conversations. ...
- He tells you directly. ...
- He ignores texts/calls from you. ...
- Lack of vulnerability (from his end) ...
- Lack of sexual intimacy. ...
- He doesn't desire to be physically around you. ...
- You're excluded from his activities.
If you want to make a guy regret losing you, avoid talking to him for about a month after the breakup and focus on improving yourself instead. For example, join a club, try out a new hobby, hang out with friends, or reconnect with someone you've lost touch with.How do you turn the tables and make him chase you? ›
- Don't Try to Win Him Over.
- Be Mysterious.
- Hold Off From Calling or Texting Him.
- Flirt with Him.
- Don't Give Him the Impression He is The Only Guy in the Picture.
- Do not call him every second. ...
- Do not ask too many questions. ...
- Do not be too available. ...
- Have a life of your own. ...
- Never intrude on his personal space. ...
- Do not make decisions for him. ...
- Do not nag. ...
- Do not move too quickly in the relationship.
Yes. You can fall back in love but it almost always requires learning new ways to love and communicate with each other. Usually there are also a few underlying problems that must be addressed as well in order for the love to be able to come back."What makes a man fall deeply in love with a woman? ›
Physical attraction, sexual compatibility, empathy, and emotional connection are key to making a man fall in love with a woman.
- Use your relationship polarity to your advantage. ...
- Be physical to help intimacy grow. ...
- Be curious about your partner. ...
- Innovate and give the relationship your best effort. ...
- Use your voice as a powerful tool for building intimacy. ...
- Learn how to control your emotions. ...
- Defuse conflict with fun.
But falling out of love doesn't mean your relationship is over. While the first round of falling in love may be characterized by strong feelings of love, a desire to spend a lot of time together, butterflies, and even a feeling of ecstatic bliss, the subsequent rounds are usually much less exciting.Can love fade away and come back? ›
The good news is there are many ways you can renew the attraction after it initially fades, especially understanding how men fall in love in the first place. There are many signs that you will need to take action to renew the romantic attraction in your relationship.What keeps a man in a relationship? ›
Respect is one thing that men value very highly. If you demean him in public or do not respect him in private, your relationship may suffer. Men value women who are respectful toward their partners as well as their dreams and aspirations. Learn to respect your man for who he is and appreciate his good qualities.What a man likes most in a woman? ›
Men love women who are thoughtful, caring, loving and kind. A woman who does little things for her man for no other reason other than that she loves him. A woman who makes him smile back whenever she smiles at him. A woman who radiates love and warmth from her heart.What do men look for in a wife? ›
Like women, men want a life partner who will be trustworthy, faithful and reliable. They want a wife who will stand by their side and, considering divorce rates, it's no surprise that dependability would continue to be attractive.